Monday, March 7, 2011

Sunshine

Last weekend we decided to escape the cold for a few days and take a mini vacation to St. George. It was so nice to get away for a few days and enjoy the beautiful weather. While in St. George we toured Brigham Young's house. At the house there is a giant pecan tree. You can just gather the pecans that have fallen and eat as many as you want. I learned that I love fresh pecans! They were so delicious!


We visited with friends, relaxed, went on walks, and ate ice cream at Krave (we love their ice cream). It was a fun get away, and now I am really anxious for Spring to come to Logan.

My little man always brightens my day. This video makes me so happy. Enjoy!



3 comments:

  1. I bet the nice weather was so nice! It's been great to be able to go outside here in Alabama.

    I love his laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that video! His laugh is adorable! I'm also jealous of the trip to St George! Last night we got 8 inches of snow! And its still coming...crazy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man he is so dang cute! I love that laugh! I have never tried pecans straight off of a tree I bet is is delicious! Next time you need some sun, come down to Vegas and we'll party!

    ReplyDelete