Friday, July 15, 2011

4th of July

The 4th of July has always been one of my favorite holidays. I love the good food, fireworks, nice weather, time off work...it's fabulous! I was feeling bummed that we were not going to see the fireworks this year, since Jackson would have been so tired. But then Ben came to stay with us and was so nice to watch Jackson while Brad and I watched the fireworks. We rode our cruiser bikes and found a spot we could see the show. It was so much fun. Thanks Ben!

The next morning, we all headed up to Star Valley to spend the weekend with Brad's dad. Allen put so much thought into the wonderful food. Brad always teases me about how food is my hobby. I love yummy food so much! We had awesome tinfoil dinners and a big breakfast on the morning of the 4th. We had fun riding the four wheelers and taking a little hike behind the house. Brad got lots of target practice with his bow; he's getting ready for his archery elk tag this fall. Brad also had fun picking up his elk from the taxidermist. I thought it was very entertaining to see how much attention that elk mount got from Brad, Allen, and Ben. Crazy hunters! I don't think I'll ever understand why they love hunting so much:)


No comments:

Post a Comment