Tuesday, April 12, 2011

8 Months

My little Jackson Man is 8 months old! Where did the time go? It amazes me how fast babies learn and grow. Sometimes I feel sad because I can't ever seem to get enough of my precious baby; I am trying hard to just enjoy every minute I get with him. He is such a sweet baby, and we feel so blessed to have him in our family. I can't imagine life without him.

Some of my favorite things about Jackson at 8 months:

Jackson gives kisses(extremely wet ones) and will even try and kiss himself when looking in the mirror.He has a fascination with jewelry, especially necklaces. Give him a necklace and he is entertained forever!

He has two bottom teeth that are about half way grown, and is just starting to get two on the top.
His favorite activities: going on walks, taking all the toys out of his toy box, playing with his music table, walking back and forth between Brad and I (we have to hold his hands), and taking baths.

He is so content no matter what! For example he gets so excited to get in the tub, but thinks it is so fun to get out too! Maybe this is because he knows Brad will tickle his feet when he is wrapped up in his towel. He starts laughing in anticipation, I love his laugh. But seriously, he is so happy all of the time. He often goes all day with out ever crying, I feel so spoiled.

I love his crazy hair!

He is finally getting more interested in solid food. Yeah! Now that he is eating more solid food, he seems to be sleeping better through the night. He goes to bed at 7:30pm and wakes up at 7:30am. He still wakes up to eat once or twice most nights, but he is big boy and is just really hungry!

Oh, I almost forgot! I love his chub! I don't see his neck very often due to his adorable chubby cheeks! They are so fun to kiss!

I love you Jackson!

3 comments:

  1. I loved this post. Jackson is adorable (like all of you)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh he is so cute! We need to see him again, and walking?! Holy cow, its still a big deal :) I about died when i saw that picture of him standing on the couch in the cute overalls, so so so adorable. We miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, that last picture is my favorite. He goes the whole day without crying once? WOW. That is amazing. I am still just considering how that would be. Ha ha.

    ReplyDelete