Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Recently....

We took a trip to Star Valley to visit Brad's dad and help him hang his gigantic moose on the wall, above the stairs. Talk about a good arm workout; I thought I was going to die helping to lift that thing. It was so heavy! Jackson found a new friend while we were there:)
We had the annual Fairbourn family easter egg hunt. It was a blast, even though I only found three eggs. I was going for quality, not quantity I guess. Brad has finally mastered the egg hunt strategy and found the most money eggs (he hasn't had a lot of luck in past years).I'm lucky he decided to share his treasures with me since I did so poorly;) Even though we are all getting older now, we love the egg hunt my parents put on. It gets really competitive and everyone has so much fun!

We had a wonderful Easter. We were able to spend the day together as a family, enjoy the beautiful sunshine, and had a delicious dinner at my parents house. I am so grateful for my Savior and the knowledge I have of the gospel. I really love Easter Sunday, and my heart has been so full as I think about our Savior's sacrifice for each one of us and that He lives.

We took a few pictures after church on Easter. Here a few of my favorites:


Lastly, we have been having lots of laughs at our house lately. Jackson is getting so much personality and loves to laugh. He laughs all the time, which makes us laugh, which makes him laugh....You get the idea:) Brad was playing peek-a-boo the other night during dinner and Jackson was loving it. I feel so blessed!

1 comment:

  1. Nicki! Jackson is such a cutie! It has been a while since I checked on your blog. Congrats on the new job for Brad. You have such a cute little family. (Alex has the same Easter outfit!)

    ReplyDelete