Saturday, April 9, 2011

Snow Fun

I have been sad to have such bad weather lately. Jackson and I have definitely missed our afternoon walks. But today, I was thrilled to enjoy all of this fresh snow. My family went snowmobiling at Beaver Creek Lodge in Logan Canyon. We had a blast! I have not been snowmobiling since Brad and I first started dating. Hugging him on the back of the snowmobile made me remember our dating days, and it was fun to get out and do something so fun together. Jackson hung out with Nana in the Lodge while we went. I'm not sure which one of them had more fun.

Brad and I found some sweet basins to play in, and we only got stuck once! The fresh powder on all the trees was absolutely beautiful. I loved every minute of it, but now I am ready for Spring to come back:)

No comments:

Post a Comment